Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Faces.....

Adult table

Kids table





Teen table





Pictures of grandkids






The Story behind the dirty bowl.......

We enjoyed a wonderful meal with all the fixings....sweet potatoes being my favorite! Here is a picture of what the bowls looked like when we were done! During dinner we had a discussion about whether my dishwasher could get this clean or not...I was sure it was up to the challenge! So I recorded the before and after picture! You decide?!?!......Maytag you rock!


3 comments:

julie said...

I love Thanksgiving. Eating great food with great people. Your dishwasher rocks. I don't think mine could do that. It won't get peanut butter off knives.

Glidewell Family said...

What year is it? I'm really sure my dishwasher in Lowell would do an Awesome job like that. But, not the one I have now.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Happy belated thanksgiving! See you on Friday!