Monday, November 17, 2008

Cards & Hunting.....

We had a lot of action this week-end.....so I'm combining posts to 'catch-up'! Saturday, was of course a Michigan Holiday.....opening day of Deer Hunting....rifle that is!!

So the girls had a card stamping class! We had sooooo much fun and got 10 cards made AND had a 'chick' lunch.






Maybe you will see one of these cards in a mailbox near you????
THEN there was hunting! Troy had his new gun so he was pretty excited to hit a deer blind! (as in, sit in one, not shoot at one!) Here he is loading his gun...I was doing a lot of ducking!! He sat by himself a couple of times...AND THEN.....here's where I know you are all gonna things we all drank toooo much....we let him & Madison go out together..WHAT??..CRAZY!!....I KNOW....What were we thinking??? A 13 yr old, 12 yr. old & a gun!!! I think about it and it still frightens me!
There they go!......
They did come back.....with all parts still attached! So all is okay! They did get to see a 4 point but Troy didn't get a shot at it. Wouldn't that be a story if he had!
FYI.....Tyler went on a youth retreat, so he didn't go hunting. Steve didn't get one yet either...maybe next week-end????

3 comments:

The Hendersons said...

dude!
are you crazy??? ;)

Vicki said...

Joanne, your cards look beautiful. After all that work you put into them, don't you hate to have the postal system ruin them? I think I would hand deliver mine!

Glidewell Family said...

I was waiting to be spoofed like your great hunting story you wrote last year.