Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Night of Fun......


Friday night we attended a cooking show staring.....Deanna House of House Specalties.


That's Deanna on the left, then Kristi's mom Janice Freeland, then my sister-in-law Kristi, me, niece Madison, then another sister-in-law Carrie and mother-in-law Bonnie.
We had a wonderful time out together...just the ladies! It was fun to hang out togther....we don't get to do it much as we are all spread out.
And for Deanna....what can I say?!?!! She is very entertaining! We had alot of laughs together! She was a former Home Ec. teacher turned cooking show teacher. It's very hard to describe her......lets just say, if you get a chance to see her...GO!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you do that at? It sounds like it was fun!!!

~joanne said...

It was held at Sparta Nazarene. I've been to stuff they have held before so I'm on their mailing list....but I'm pretty I saw it in the Advance.

Vicki said...

I'm so glad you mentioned that you were in the picture. I didn't notice you at first - not use to the new hair style! You look great. Your sister-in-law Carrie still looks like she did at 16! What gives? That fresh Michigan air must keep you girls young. Looks like you all had fun. It's always fun to get out with just the girls.