Monday, November 10, 2008

In Disbelief!!........

:: UPDATE 11-13-08:: Speedway 1.85!!!!













I'm in total disbelief...amazement...astonishment...shock!!
Can you honestly believe it??

I never thought I would see gas drop below $3.00 let alone $2.00! This is a gas station right here in little Kent City.

One of our friends told me on Halloween, that gas prices were going to start dropping. They said someone they knew, told them, it was going to go below $2.50...I said yeah right. I'll believe it when I see it! Well, I am seeing it! It hasn't been this low in like forever...I'm sooooo liking it!

It's almost a joyful feeling when you have to go get gas....(okay don't go that far!!) I feel like I should start saving milk jugs to save it in....my own private stash!

Okay, now you get to share....How much is it in you area????

11 comments:

The Hendersons said...

whew!! gas in finally back under the cost of a pack of cigarettes! woo hoo!

Dawn said...

My son Jack said that it would drop to 2 dollars by election day...He was really close...if it was't for the hurricane I think it would have been below 2 dollars by election day.....LET'S JUST HOPE AND PRAY THAT IT STAYS AT A LOW PRICE FROM NOW ON!!!!!

~joanne said...

Yeah, I'm just wondering how people can afford to smoke at $4.50 a pack??

Anonymous said...

We have had it less than $2/gallon for a few weeks here in Indiana. I have seen it as low as $1.84!!! I was at about half a tank and filled up and it wasn't even $10--whoo hoo (helps to have a little car with a little gas tank also).

~joanne said...

That's almost worth me driving down to get a fill up!!

Sadie VK said...

It's amazing!! $1.91 in Sparta today. I actually like getting gas now, just to see how cheap I can get it. Haha.

~joanne said...

I just came from Sparta...$1.89!! (I think...I know it was under 1.90)

Vicki said...

Here in IL we are still at $2.09. What gives? Oh that's right IL + Gov. Blagojevich + other greedy ones = high taxes = higher prices. I might be traveling to MICHIGAN!

Joel said...

Oregon is still at $2.09 as well. K-Gov wants to ditch the gas tax and charge people for how much they drive. Talk about logistical nightmare :D

Glidewell Family said...

Hey I should do blog on gas it rakes in a lot of comments. Actually, I knew gas was coming down in price and was planning on taking a picture so my children knew how cheep gas once was. One of my NTM friends remembers it when it was $.34 a gallon. Oh well, hasn't gotten that low in AZ. yet we are still at $2.75 Can you give it a big push our way.

~joanne said...

Joel...What is K-Gov?
Isn't gas purchased=to driving time?? How do they purpose tracking that?