Friday, October 30, 2009

Crummy!

Well, I got my surgery done on Wednesday. I have felt pretty crummy since then! I'm minus one Gallbladder. The surgery was suppose to take 1 hour but my surgeon came out after 2 hours and talked to Steve and said it was probably worse than I had complained of? He stated it was "sticky" what ever that means???

The nurse also told Steve I had said I was in pain in recovery so they gave me a fair amount of Morphine! I got out of surgery at 11am and we didn't leave the hospital till 5! I just wasn't able to stand up and had uncontrollable chattering teeth.

I had a slight cough when I went it for the surgery...so I think this, coupled with a surgery, is just taking me a little longer to get back on my feet.

I think I will be fine come Sunday or Monday. Hoping to be back to myself soon! Still a wreck!

4 comments:

Tod Henderson said...

so happy to hear you are recovering. i hope you start feeling better soon. we love you.

julie said...

Hang in there. You will know you are feeling better when the Discovery Channel is driving you crazy!!

~joanne said...

I've spent a fair amount of time watching TLC's Baby Stories and Wedding Dress saga's.

My personal favorite...'I didn't know I was pregnant'!

Glidewell Family said...

how can someone know they weren't pregnant? Anyways glad the surgery is over and that you are on the road to recovery. Still praying for your.