Thursday, October 8, 2009

We Were There!...

On Monday we went to Artprize in downtown Grand Rapids. I have to admit I'm not much of an "art" person. I don't usually see what the artist was trying to convey. You can say...I'm art challenged!

On a spur of the moment, the boys and I headed down to see some of the sights...after only a few trips around the block we parked and set out to see some of the sights. I wanted them to see the Moose. We found it and were also on TV.

Here is the News clip! Only Trent and I made it in the clip and then just me after more of the Artist interview. Keep your eye on it...we aren't there long! It's obviously me...I 'm carrying Trent's crutches! Enjoy!

(Many thanks to my wonderful husband who went to great lengths to help me get this posted!)

2 comments:

~joanne said...

Man, he is amazing!

Carolyn =^..^= said...

I SAW YOU!! And that guy that painted the water - WOW!