Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another First!....


Well, I went to see the surgeon today. Surprise, he said I needed my Gall bladder out!
I scheduled my outpatient Surgery for October 28th. I'm gonna see if I can get a video of the procedure for Tod's viewing. Maybe, they will let me bring home my Gall bladder or at least the stones??
I've never had a surgery..but they assured me I would be in good hands. It will most likely be Laparoscopic Surgery. And the best news is...the Doctor is not 22!
My largest stone is 1.7cm, just in case anyone wants to know!


And this is just because I thought it was funny! It says....Now I know why they call it ICU!

Adios...

4 comments:

steve said...

I will be there holding your hand. Although I am not really worried, it seem we spend way too much time with Doctors lately.

julie said...

Get a refill on pain meds!! You never know when you might need them!!

Vicki said...

You'll be fine. You're in great health, otherwise. Be sure to plan on taking it easy afterwards!

The Hendersons said...

just great. can't wait. just extended the boycott to 2011.