Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm a Wreck!

Let me just start by saying, I usually don't write about personal issues on the blog....

As most of you know, I'm having my Gallbladder removed on Wednesday...that will be all good....except....

I have picked up a cough. I don't know if they will still do my surgery if they deem me 'sick'?? It's not a bad cough but certainly bothersome! I think Troy gave it to me, he was out of school Monday-Wednesday. We had a cold/flu think going around KC Schools...they almost closed do to the amount of kids absent...I think it was 22%!!

Oh..and then there is the Ovarian Cyst they have found. After this surgery, I will be seeing a Gynecologist to determine what they will do with that (and some other female issues, that I won't gross you out with the details!)? This is so strange to me, I have never had an issue...so this is foreign to me!

It probably didn't help that I cleaned 5 houses this week in preparation for my surgery (none being mine!) Steve forbid me to leave the house today so I could get better...which is so hard for me! I had planned to go to GR and then be home on Monday to clean/cook before my surgery. So all great plans....don't go as planned!

So, I tell you all this, as I ask for your prays for me. First pray, that I will have my surgery on Wednesday. And second, I will get a appointment quickly to see about the cyst.

Oh and Trent has his cast off on Tuesday!

4 comments:

The Hendersons said...

joanne. thanks for sharing with us so transparently. i will definitely be in prayer for you this week. i hope all goes well. hang in there.

julie said...

Dear Heavenly Father, Please take care of my baby sister this week. I know you have spent a lot of time in Michigan last week with my dad and Linda's brother but she needs lots of love this week. Keep all her boys healthy and happy.She needs to know that everything will be OK for a few days till she is feeling better.I live far away and can't hold her hand so if you could please let her feel your mighty presence that would help. Thank you and will talk again soon, julie

~joanne said...

Awwww....julie, you are making me cry!

Vicki said...

Ditto to all of the above.