Friday, October 9, 2009

Oops!

So, I have had some embarrassing moments but this takes the cake or shall I say pie!!!

I was at a ladies house, that wanted me to clean for her. We were talking and discussing cleaning details. We were looking at her new vacuum and she knelt down to show me something and I sat down on her couch. That's were the oops comes in!


Unbeknownst to me, her husband had set his peach pie down on the couch...you guessed it..bulls eye..right on the pie! Stuck all over my fanny! NICE...real nice! Crust, sticky peach pie goo, peaches....


Nice impression....huh! And to make matters worse, Steve graduated with the lady! Well, we had a good laugh....I couldn't cry at that point!


It's a good thing, to have a good belly laugh a day! I found this on the internet...."Laughing 100 to 200 times per day is the cardiovascular equivalent of rowing for 10 minutes," ...I guess I'd rather laugh!

Laugh at yourself today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanne!
This is hillarious! Thanks for my laugh of the day too! I've had a few bloopers in life too but not one like this! :D I guess all you can do in situations like that is laugh...
:D

Be careful where you sit,
Christina

julie said...

Usually when I have peach pie it goes directly to my hips!!

julie said...

I have not heard anything about Jaxi lately. Is she being a good girl or do I need to be worried?

Vicki said...

So did you get the cleaning job? Oh, and that pie must not have been that good or he would not have set it down, especially on a couch! Perhaps you did him a favor:)

~joanne said...

Yes..I did get the job. It's a huge house like 5,000 sq. ft! 4 bathrooms!

He had moved his pie to the couch, so he could clean the coffee table.