Monday, August 11, 2008

USA All The Way!!!....


Can you believe that Swim Team??...Awesome! I was planning to go to bed at 11 on Sunday night....I'm glad I didn't!! You just can't watch those kind of moments of instant replay!

Proof that it's not really over till your race is run! (or swam or swum) I recall the announcer saying I don't think the US can pull this out...they aren't going to be able to catch up....wrong! It was an amazing finish.
I was a little unsure of Michael's swimsuit...I was afraid of a 'wardrobe malfunction"....
Keep it up USA...you make us proud!

4 comments:

Carolyn =^..^= said...

I agree - awesome! I was up at 5am watching men's basketball. Love that game!

~joanne said...

I'm not quite that dedicated...you go girl!!!

Dawn said...

Our men are so fast that they had to design a new one piece style of suite just to keep them from having a wardrobe malfunction!!! ;o) GO U.S.A.
p.s.( did i here right. Is Phelph's on the U of M 's swim team?)

~joanne said...

He attends U of M....but doesn't swim for them. He is a pro athlete so he can't swim for a college.
They say he makes 5 million a year in endorsements...I'm quite sure that will rise rather quickly after the Olympics.