Saturday, August 9, 2008

Here it Is.....

This is what appeared in the Grand Haven Tribune on the Monday after the parade.

We spotted the photographer milling around our area. When the time was right, he snapped this picture of Trent getting a tattoo from a GH police officer.

The lady next to me said...mental note to self "get a flag painted on my face for next years parade!"

The Photographer then came up to me and asked Trent's name & town and told me what paper he was from.....Trent said "my Uncle Tod has a camera like that"


It was a great finishing touch on our already fun time at the '08 Coast Guard Festival. It will be hard to top the fun we had while we were there.....

6 comments:

The Hendersons said...

trent! you're in the paper! how cool is that? awesome job, nephew!

love ya,
uncle tod

Anonymous said...

Can I have your autograph???


That is a cute picture of you guys.
Lori:)

julie said...

I can't believe Grandma Elsie didn't jump into the picture! I need a autographed copy too.

Carolyn =^..^= said...

That is so cool!!

Dawn said...

TRENT YOUR FAMOUS !!!!!

Vicki said...

Joanne - you are not unnoticed. You made the paper too! Congratulations to the Buckner celebrities.