Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ladies Night Out.....


Linda hosted a Ladies Night Out last night at her house, it was a beautiful night out. We enjoyed a potluck dinner, ice breaker games, bocce ball, pontoon boat rides and great conversation.

I think about 30 ladies attended...some of the ladies were relatively new to our church family.....one of the ladies had only attended KCBC last Sunday. We had young to old and everything in between. I think all the ladies had a great time and were glad they attended. Thanx Linda for all your hard work...and Dad!

4 comments:

Carolyn =^..^= said...

Thanks for posting this Joanne. It's good to see (almost) everyone. I think I see Lori in one of the pics. I knew this event was coming up and you all were in my thoughts. I'm glad you all had a great time.

The Hendersons said...

Hey, where was Bill? Was he a waiter? Boat captain? Busboy? Let's here if for the man!

Anonymous said...

He was probably over at Bruce's.

~joanne said...

He ws 'Captain Bill' & he started the fire....that no one went down to enjoy!