Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carvin' Time....

We carved our Pumpkins tonight. Troy did his almost all by himself. Trent needed a little help when it came to the cutting part. Trent loved to take out all the guts...yucky...slimmy...goey!

I carved the 'baby' pumpkin. I wanted one to keep in the house.
Steve is using 'real' tools to help Troy carve his.
Check it out....


















The front porch all lit up! The weatherman promises nice weather for trick or treating. We just like...no rain!



3 comments:

Vicki said...

The house looks great! A real treat - no tricks I see. Glad to see someone's kids carving real pumpkins. Our kids get grossed out putting their hands in pumpkin goo so we carve artificial pumkins. So much for the good ole days!

Happy Halloween!

julie said...

Too cute.I love the idea of carving with power tools. I'm carving mine today wish me luck. I have no one around to scoop out the guts! I will have to do it myself.

The Hendersons said...

Julie actually used my power tools to carve hers! Yikes! I told her the tools were not dishwasher safe. Let's hope they didn't get run through.