Friday, October 10, 2008

Kudos....

Kudos to Revlon! I recently purchased my first flat iron...so begins my story!

I went to Walmart and picked out just what I needed...a combination flat iron and 1½" barrel curling iron. I have never seen one of these...maybe I have not been in the curling iron area in awhile.

It has a lock so you can use the curling part and when you want to use the flat iron part you just unlock it! It is a great tool! It would be great for travel and you only have to heat up one iron...GREAT!!!! (I sound like Tony the Tiger!)

Just had to share this great tool....if you are in the market for an iron, it's 16.00 at Walmart! Someone was thinking on this one....maybe a woman! Revlon you Rule!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Don't need the flat Iron, My genes ( Thanks alot dad) have gotten that covered. I Need the big barrel curling Iron!!!
Now my daughter Kyla could use the Flat Iron she got the curly genes.
I didn't know that there was a combo flat iron/ curling iron. we both could benefit from it . I think I'll make a trip down to Wal Mart!!!

julie said...

I will have to let Hannah know. She is always looking for hair stuff.

Sara said...

Just a word of warning... be gentle with it! I have actually had two of these! They both have broken at the hinge. Of course, that was with a lot of traveling, etc, so with normal use it probably won't happen - but just know they aren't very sturdy! After the 2nd one broke I got a different one...

I didn't use the curling function much, maybe two or three times... like others, I don't need it! I would have to flat iron my hair THEN curl it for it to have the desired affect!

Good luck! :-)

Anonymous said...

KUDOS ON THE NEW BOLG DESIGN !!!!!
I found the cutest blog on the block sight and I is so easy to change with the seasons or what ever your mood happens to be at the time! ;0-}

Vicki said...

Every time I fly, I need to buy a new curling iron. I don't know if it has something to do with altitude, pressure, whatever, but when I consider the cost of a trip where I'm flying, I put in the cost of a new iron.

I have several different kinds and I like the idea of a combo one. Hint, they sell sprays to use while flat ironing. It helps protect your hair and to straighten the hair better. The result is smoother, shiner, flatter hair! Thanks for the heads up on this Revlon revolution!