Sunday, October 5, 2008

There's a New Girl in Town!



Okay....I never post about myself...but this is pretty dramatic! Friday I got a new Do! I got it colored and a lot cut off! You should have seen the pile on the floor! I'm still trying to figure out how to get it to look right.


Dad & Linda are going to try to get online in Portugal, so I posted so they could see the new me!


Steve said it I look like the Mom on Brady Bunch....last month I rode in her car.....this month I look like her! He couldn't find me at the football game with my new do!


I did just got a flat iron, so maybe that will help it not look so much like a shag!

9 comments:

Glidewell Family said...

Love the new do! VERY CUTE! I admire you for being so brave to do something different. I think I'm in that old lady stage of same old same old. :-)

Dawn said...

I think you look like a blond "That girl" (Marlo Thomas)Wait a minute are you old enough to remember That Girl? LOL LOL LOL
It looks great!

Rhonda said...

I think it looks great on you!

Vicki said...

WOW - I haven't seen your hair so straight since you were a kid! Love how blonde you are and hate how young you look!!!LOL!

I'd say it's a keeper.

The Hendersons said...

okay - so, here's my question. does Steve like it? i say (half tongue in cheek) that wives should not be able to cut their long hair unless their husbands are for it. remember faith hill? what was she thinking????????????? an obvious situation where checking in with the husband would have saved us all some grief ;>

~joanne said...

Apparently Faith Hill got her hair cut?!

Steve says he likes it...as long as I don't complain about it....he likes it!

It feels so good and healthy!

And Dawn, I've heard of Marlo...but not sure what she looks like.

steve said...

I love it!!!!

julie said...

Good answer Steve!!

Carolyn =^..^= said...

You look beautiful!