Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sweet Solitude.....

Okay....call me a insensitive mom...but going back to school is a good thing in my book.....

Tyler is a Sophomore.........Troy is in 8th grade........and Trent is in 1st.

BTW...Tyler is getting a hair cut tonight!
Troy and his friends heading out.....not wanting their picture taken!
Trent by his locker.......not wanting his picture taken!
Trent at his desk......not wanting his picture taken!
What is wrong with his kids and pictures??? All I hear is, "Come on Mom!!"..."Pllllease, NO pictures!". You know, some countries don't have cameras and they CAN'T take pictures of their kids going to school!

They had a great first day.....I guess.....as much as boys will share with their mom! Troy was pretty excited to hear, some of his, not so favorite teachers had retired! Trent has some of his friends (Carson, Dolan) from church in his class so he liked that. His locker buddy is Shawn Anderson, a lady I worked with grandson. Tyler says his class rooms are to far apart and he can't make it to his classes on time and none of his friends are in his lunch hour! Dad says it was so quite he could get his work done! Mom says she ran errands by herself and had lunch with dad....YES!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Woo Hoo - Yes for School!! I don't think you're an insensitive mom - I think school and schedules are a good thing for all!

Anonymous said...

If you get lonely for kids you could always come to my house. I always have some here to love on:) and if you get "tired" of peace and quiet.LOL See you Friday. Lori:)

~joanne said...

Lori...Don't look for me anytime soon! *Ü*

Vicki said...

Oh, did I laugh when I read this blog. Joanne, school is great for all. My house hasn't been this clean since summer started. I love that the boys hate having their pictures taken. But someday they will say- Mom do you remember my favorite ? and you will say yes I have a picture of it. They will thank you then. Enjoy your quiet time and I hope the boys have a great school year!

Glidewell Family said...

I like when Michigan starts school. Arizona started at the beginning of August.

Carolyn =^..^= said...

I've missed so much of your life not having a computer! I've got a lot to catch up on.