Thursday, September 25, 2008

Troy....Your the Man!

To the untrained eye this might not look like anything special! But to the Gluten Free eye this is something special! Troy made homemade gluten free cake donuts on Monday. Our first batch didn't work so good. We re-evaluated what went wrong and Troy willing mixed up another batch....I only helped with the frying. We had a lot more success the second time around! I told him......that's just how cooking goes! They were actually really good!!

Troy does pretty good with mixing the ingredients, I just have to watch, sometimes he gets big 'T' and little 't' mixed up! I was so proud of him for trying and trying again! He is going to make a great husband someday!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Great job Troy! They looked yummy to me from the get go.

Keep up the good work. Every man has to cook for himself sometime or another - and what's better than a sweet treat!!!

julie said...

Boys who can cook are chick magnets!! Just ask Joel!!

Glidewell Family said...

Ace is the cinnamon roll maker in our home and they are awesome cinnamon rolls to. He likes to make them and give them away. I always get the compliments and everyone is surprised that he made them.
By the Way--
He still gets Big T and Little t mixed up. To help a little I store the Big T in a drawer and the little t in my Pampered Chef utensil holder. Does it help any? I don't know he hasn't said one way or the other.

Anonymous said...

Awesome..They look really good. Good job Troy!

Anonymous said...

***You're***