Friday, September 26, 2008

And Their Off......Again!

They are headed for the UP again. Steve, Tyler & Troy headed out for a week-end of 4-wheeling. They took some other friends with them this time and are meeting Craig and his boys up there. If you are trying to count the quads, there are 5 on the trailer!

They left at 0' dark hundred this morning....4am! Steve didn't go to bed till around 12:30...he's gonna be one exhausted puppy tonight! He met his friends and I'm assuming they were on the road by 5am....then a 5+ hour drive....should get them there by 11ish. I was just getting up.....shhh......don't tell! They aren't planning to come back till Sunday PM.
Trent & I are gonna do something fun tomorrow...maybe go see a movie....maybe I'll even splurge and get popcorn *Ü*...he's still pretty easy to entertain. Maybe the Children's Museum....maybe a hayride at a apple farm????
Steve has used this, mutually enjoyable sport, to build a relationship with our boys. I hope they will remember these adventures for years to come! The stories might possibly change though! I can only hope Troy took his camera, to capture some blog-able moments for me??

1 comment:

julie said...

Way too much fun. Enjoy your time with Trent. More time with Chuck E.?