Thursday, July 31, 2008

She's Here!.....

Grandma Elsie made her grand entrance last Tuesday. She arrived in G-ma style.... 3 hours early. We still are unsure of how that happened!

She told me to pick her up at 2 pm on Tuesday....at about 11am she called and said she was in GR!?!?!? We are pretty sure they chartered a special plane 'to move her' out of the airport!

We have spent a few days together but our most recent day was Monday. We crossed a lot off of her list. We went and visited Steve's G-ma, toured Neil & Bonnie's house, visited Fremont, Haveman Hardware, Goodwill, Arby's, Aftons Blueberry Farm, Aunt Ruth, Talked W/ Aunt Donna at church....I think that was about all we did!


She celebrated her 83rd birthday in June. Doesn't she look great! She goes like crazy too! I have a hard time keeping track of her and Trent! I think I will see her on Saturday...check back to see where we are going!.....

5 comments:

The Hendersons said...

Hey Elsie! Just a quick note from California to tell you how happy we are you can be in Michigan - enjoying yourself! We found a couple places we definitely have to take you next time you come back! Can't wait.. and Yes! You DO LOOK GOOD!

julie said...

Grandma you look amazing!! Nice haircut? Sorry I missed a trip to Goodwill.

~joanne said...

I kept her out of the 'too tight' jean isle at Goodwill!!

julie said...

The world thanks you!!

Vicki said...

Grandma Elsie, you haven't age a bit since chasing me all around the Rexford household and tickling me!!! Wow you do look amazing.