Monday, July 28, 2008

And There Off......


The 2nd annual 4-wheeling trip is underway.

Trent isn't on this trip.....just in the picture....and neither is Jaxi.

They are heading to Strongs MI in the UP. I hope I don't have to send anyone looking for them because I'm not positive where they exactly are!!


They had a last minute change of plans when one of Craig's 4 wheelers wasn't working. Steve had to go get his dad's trailer and reload all of our 4-wheelers on a bigger trailer to accommodate an added 4-wheeler. It's was only a 2 hour delay...not bad!






They have such a wonderful time together. They are meeting Craig and his 2 boys....and this time Kristi is going along for the adventure. Steve tried to get me to go....maybe next year! It didn't sound like a great time to me to ride on the back of Steve's 4-wheeler for 2-4 hours at a time. They will have a much better time without me anyway. No one to tell Troy to brush his teeth......

3 comments:

Carolyn =^..^= said...

That sure looks like fun! What are you going to do without most of your men around the house?

Vicki said...

Aren't you clever, pretending you would not have fun on a four wheeler just so you could have some peace and quiet around the house. Let's see... hmm, a sitter for the remaining son and I smell a shopping trip!!!

Enjoy your time.

~joanne said...

My secrets out!

Tomorrow I'm going to Ladies Breakaway.

I cleaned for someone today...5 hours!

Friday I'm cleaning a duplex probably another 5 hours!