Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Playing Again....






Tuesday we were caught playing again! We made our way to Michigan's Adventure in Muskegon. We had a beautiful day to enjoy the rides and water park. Grandma Bonnie and I ventured over with 7 kids...all but Trent could go off by themselves. (Madison & Bethany took off before we could get the picture)







Merry-Go-Round


Trent and me on the Scrambler this is my kind of ride! Trent's favorite! Time to get weighed (notice who's NOT getting weighed)Trent trying to win a prize....he didn't win a animal but he did win a blow up crayon! It only cost me $3...which goes against everything I was taught!
Here is Trent on his 5th ride on Zach's Zoomer roller coaster (notice I didn't get a good shot of him!) He's the one behind the post in the front cart!!!...show off!
Trent's big smile...worth every dime (or should I say $25)

The Little Dipper....this about my speed!

The water slide in the kids area
Trent going down the water slide....he's sooo fun!

We had a wonderful time and the kids did too!!!

I was wondering when I saw all the people there........I thought the economy was bad???.......apparently those doomers haven't been to M.A. on a sunny day!! Don't these people have a job to go to??

3 comments:

Carolyn =^..^= said...

Ah, Michigan's Adventure. That was one of the things I wanted to do/see before leaving the state. It's great to see you all enjoying yourselves there.

Anonymous said...

I had sooooo much fun! Too bad I wasn't in any pictures :P!!

julie said...

Too much fun in the sun! I think those are the rides you want to go on and you make Trent ride with you!! It is so hot in CA this week.