Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Too Much Playing.....




This is what you find in your laundry shoot after a week-end of playing! I knew it was gonna be bad when Tyler put his laundry in the shoot on the third floor and I opened the shoot door on the second level...I could see it!!! So guess what I've been doing all day...catch up!

We had fun visiting with the Griffioen family, Tuinstra family, Buckner family, Isenhart family, Sadowitz family........

We watched fireworks at Crockery Lake from the new pontoon boat. It's a pretty nice show for a little lake.....enough to say you saw fireworks! And no traffic jam to get home. Some even enjoyed pie irons, as the Rexfords call them. (or tonka pies) It always brings back fond memories of our cabin days.





Laundry, Laundry and more Laundry!!

3 comments:

julie said...

I miss pie irons. We made some on our last camping trip(Tim's back yard) and loved them.

Carolyn =^..^= said...

Wow, that's a lot of laundry. I had 8 loads to do yesterday. How many loads did you do? AND I had to lug it to a friends because we still haven't bought a washer and dryer yet. (I saw your next blog and I'm jealous!)

Anonymous said...

Good thing you have "herman" to help you catch up. :P