Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I think I'm Gonna Have an Affair!....

Remember back in May when I wrote about my anniversary date? Well here is the rest of the story!.....

If you remember right, our 'date' consisted of going to Best Buys and IHOP! Which was perfectly fine with me!



While we were out we purchased an Anniversary gift....for more ME than him!...and I'm thinking of having an affair..He's beautiful. He's everything I dreamed he would be! He does his job and he's sooo quiet and he waits patiently for me when he's done. He sits on a pedestal so I never have to bend over to see what might have been left behind! He has stole my heart!


No kidding He is a wonderful thing. He helps me be able to play on the week-ends and get caught up in no time...he's such a helper!



I'm thinking of naming him......and suggestions.....

UPDATE.....what do you think about Herman? say it slow

11 comments:

julie said...

For how helpful "he" is did you check to make sure it isn't a "she"? You check right next to the model number.

Carolyn =^..^= said...

No name suggestion - just still jealous.

steve said...

Wait! I am the victim here! Why is nobody concerned about me? Why doesn't someone try to convince Joanne I am better than this guy? And Julie... We all know that it's a "he". "He" works hard, keeps his nose clean and does everything she asks!

Anonymous said...

How about HANDSOME !! You know a little sweet talking goes a long way with a man!!!!!
Dawn

julie said...

I think it should be Sammy because it is a Samsung. right? I'm glad to hear it is a "he". I am from CA and you can never be to sure!!

Anonymous said...

I think that all front load washers must be male. You have to put "HE" detergent into him to make him work best!

Rhonda said...

How about the name "He-Man" ?! :)

~joanne said...

Good one Janice!

Amanda Gail Miller said...

I just love this post and the comments. Too funny!

The Hendersons said...

Steve, I am with you brother. It is embarrassing to here these women talk about their new love.. like you're not even in the room. I share your pain.

For the record, Steve is WAY better than any machine.

PS. Joanne, remember it took a man to teach you how to put up pictures on the comments ;)

Anonymous said...

Herman..hmm, that'll work.
Do you call him by name?