Monday, June 23, 2008

A New Phase......


I've entered a new phase of my life...it's called go hang with a friend for the day! It's a great phase to be in! Renee came to town with Jim today and had nothing to do for the day! We meet on Alpine and just plain enjoyed our day together! We shopped and had lunch and a little more shopping! We didn't buy much but covered a lot of ground!

We had lunch at Qdoba, as you can see...Renee had never been there...I've been twice. It's a nice change from McD's!

The rest of the phase......kids can stay home for the day by themselves.....that also is a great phase! They can actually get something to eat on their own and best part...the house wasn't trashed. They actually picked up their dirty dishes....WOW!

Tyler returned from Lake Ann Camp and had a great week! Ken R. is an exceptional speaker...LA is very fortunate to have him! Tyler said he would like to go work their next summer??? He has been great to be around since he came home...I know, I seemed shocked! Well it is shocking..I was prepared for an tired teenager with an attitude.....he's been wonderful...I hope he can stay for awhile! *Ü*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the faith, friendship, and fun we have in finding bargins together. We prove that shopping therapy doesn't have to cost a lot!
Thanks for the great time we had together :o)

julie said...

I love Qdoba. The closest one is 50 miles away from my house. Which is probably good because I would be there every other day.