Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Goodbyes....


Goodbyes are never easy! We had to say goodbye to good friends of ours, Jeff and Carolyn Gregg. Jeff and Carolyn have been apart of the KCBC family for 13 years now.

Jeff was very involved in the Ironmen, meeting every month for breakfast, which he faithfully cooked himself. He's also a good strong guy to have around.

Carolyn and I share a love.....it's, a pretty paper fetish. We love to collect pretty paper and save it because 'they might stop making that one'. She is a talented card maker and stamper. I sure will miss you at craft night.=( She is also a extremely talented singer. God blessed you not only with your share.....but mine too! You have blessed many lives and I'm sure, will continue those blessings in Nevada!

It's been our privilege to get to know both of you over the last 13 years. You will be sorely missed here in Kent City. Continue to 'Go Light Your World', even if it is in Nevada. We wish you much success and enjoyment as you blaze this new trail (I put it that way for Dylan...a quad/motorcycle rider). We hope you can find good friends and a great church to get plugged into.....continue to serve him wherever God plants you.
Don't stay away too long......

3 comments:

julie said...

Joanne, you turn 40 and every blog is now all emotional. I get misty every time I read your blogs!

Anonymous said...

Well said, Joanne! We will miss them greatly! I know God has something special for them. Lori K

Anonymous said...

Wow, I feel famous being on your blog! I also feel very loved. Thanks Joanne. Keep stamping! I'll let you know when I get my blog going.