Sunday, June 15, 2008

Four F's.....


Sounds like a bad title?!
The first F.....Family
The second F.....Friends
The third F.......Food
The fourth F......Fun
I listed them in that order on purpose. It's the order of importance in my life! I first need family and friends, which I have wonderful supply of.
I have deep and lasting relationships with my family. I have wonderful friends that enjoy Steve and I's company (I think?). Thanx for helping with the "Yee-Haw" and coming to help me celebrate 40 blessed years.
Food is always high on my priority list too, but not nearly as important as the first two.
Fun also ranks right up there with food....I love to laugh......*Ü*
Relationships are really a highlight in my life. You wonder what will happen down the road as computers, cell phones, mp-3, text message, IM.....become the mode of communication.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's the good looking one sitting by you?

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you being silly? It's her Grandma, of course.
Gotcha Steve!