Friday, June 20, 2008

Breakfast.....

I got up this morning and made pancakes with the help of Trent. He cracked the eggs (and got no shells in), put in the water and oil. His favorite part is stirring the batter. He likes to help me cook, which I'll have to admit, drives me a little crazy at times. He did well this morning and as soon as the first batch was cooked, he had other things to do!!

Troy has actually been a great cook himself. Yesterday he baked cookies I had mixed up and did a great job at watching them. He also is pretty good at Quesadillas.

With having Celiac Disease, I feel like I have to help them learn to do somethings for themselves. I won't always be there to over see their eating choices. Not only that, I'm working on making them into good husbands someday.

Troy said this morning "are you going to blog all our meals now?"

Maybe every Friday with be pancake Friday?.....

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Awesome - I have a nine year old daughter who will be looking for a husband someday and guess what, she loves pancakes too!

The Hendersons said...

joanne - i love the new blog template. it looks really nice. great job. and... nice job with the boys. have a great weekend.