Saturday, August 18, 2007

Your the man...

precious!
Two wheel Trent...






We are so proud of this milestone! You have a little determination in you boy! He wanted the training wheels taken off his bike Friday pm, which Steve did! He promptly hopped on and did amazingly good! Saturday he went out to practice again....and away he went...around the block !! I think having two older brothers played a role in him catching on so fast! He wants to keep up with them. The boys took him up toward the school where there is an incline toward our house and sent him down. They told him it was called the "man hill"!

The video isn't the best but it was so funny we had to put it on! We actually were using our regular camera which probably isn't the best for video! He thought the black fro wig added a nice touch! He looks like he's heading to the circus!

I had taken another video earlier, as I hit the off button he proceeded to hit the back of Steve's truck...that would have been some good footage!!

I hope most of you can enjoy the video. I'm not sure how long it will take to load. For those of you who can't, I posted a few still pictures!

Hope you all enjoy the pics! Everday is a blog day!

~joanne






1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Trent! Thanks for making me smile. You're an amazing kid! Love you--grandma b.