Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bless his heart...



Steve spent Saturday tearing apart our wash machine because I thought our clothes had too much lint on them! It sounds silly...but it had to be done! The verdict is still out whether or not it helped! It sure made me happy to know how clean my wash machine was on the inside! Aren't we women crazy about our appliances! Stand up and be proud if you like your appliances in good working order! I can't be the only one out there. Thanx Honey for all your hard work keeping my appliances in good working order....I really appreciate you! Best of all...we had no left over parts!

~joanne

2 comments:

steve said...

Anything for you!!!

Bonnie said...

He's a great guy! I think it was because of his parents. No, on second thought, after 19 years you're responsible for how great he is. Love you all. grma B