Monday, August 29, 2011

He's my Baby...

and he's off to college.
His plan is to attend GRCC for 2 years and get his general ed classes.  
After that, he might transfer to Western and finish up in their Aviation program.
19 years ago this seemed so distant, I never thought I would be here.  
I thought in my mind, he was always gonna be 10 years old.
Dad & I are so proud of you.  Proud of the man you are becoming. Proud of the steps you've taken to head to college..it can be scary heading out there. 
Proud of your discipline.  Proud that you got a part time job! 
We hope these next four years we can support you as you walk down this road!
(he was amusing his mom with a picture)
You see, neither Steve or I went to college....Steve has taken some classes and I have my Cosmetology License...but Tyler will be a 1st generation college graduate, God willing!  
So proud of you Dude! We know you can do it!

1 comment:

julie said...

Good job Tyler!! Lots of growing up at the Buckner house!!