Friday, August 5, 2011

Groupon-We ♥ you...

This was my first Groupon purchase..
Some time back they had a offer to go to Berlin Raceway....
2 tickets, 2 hot dogs, 2 chips & 2 drinks for $15.
So, I purchased the deal, as did Tyler (for him and Alisha to go sometime!)
We called Dad & Linda Saturday to see if they were available..they were (good thing they are retired!)..so we headed out.  It was a beautiful night for a race.  We all enjoy picking a car at the start of the race and cheering for our driver.  I usually picked mine by the paint job or if the numbers on the side were glitzy!  I know...scientific huh!  Well we had a fun time and Alisha had never been to a race before so she got to experience that!  The A.D.D. in me likes Berlin.  The races are short, usually about 8 laps and you can see the whole track...bonus for me-it keeps my attention!
Here we are capturing the moment!
Tyler & Alisha after the race. 
so glad we get to have fun family times together!  
Thank you Groupon1
Next, I'm purchasing a massage/pedicure/facial package..I have to make sure those are just as good a deal!..right??  That's what I thought!!!

No comments: