Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oops.....

So I had a little problem with my phone.....
I dropped it on the cement.
And as you can see, it didn't fair very well!
This is my FIRST accident with a cell phone....yeah, that's right..I've never broke, 
dropped it in a toilet or the like!   
When I have replaced my other phones, they have been in 'like new' condition!
Surprisingly it still worked fine...I just put a piece of packaging tape over the screen so a shard wouldn't cut me open....and moved on.  This was probably not a long term fix.
We never buy insurance on these kind of things..so there was no chance of a replacement!  Steve located a new screen on eBay.  He then watched a few YouTube videos...and he was ready for the operation.
It would have been easier to dissect a small pig! There were numerous small parts to take off and reassemble!  At one point, we were gathered around in awe of the master at work
 and he said please step back, this is tedious!  
He conquered....He's a Amazing!! 
He's my man....if he can't do, nobody can! Rah! Rah!
No, I wasn't a cheerleader..I have a hard time clapping and talking at the same time!

No comments: