Tuesday, August 23, 2011

An Adventure.....

in Michigan
at Michigan Adventure!
Thursday we headed to Muskegon with the Wilson's and the French's.  
All the mom and the kids!
in front of the Corkscrew.... 
coming off the Mad Mouse 
the Scrambler..a favorite! 
Kelly & Jen on the Thunder Bolt 
Dakota & Trent on the Thunder Bolt 
Kelly & Jen on the Tilt-A-Whirl...I took this while I was riding next to them. 
Lets just say, the Mom's rocked the Tilt-A-Whirl!!!! 
Trent getting his first Tattoo!  
at least it was a cross!!



Corkscrew 
Falling Star 
Scrambler...Josh, Darick & Troy 
It was a beautiful day for a amusement park.  We had a great day!
I went on the 'Grandma pass'= rode very few rides! I'm kinda of a scared-e cat!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Grandma pass??? What's that? I'm not a fan of the rides either but a Grandma pass come on. LOL!

julie said...

Grandma Elsie went on Drop Zone at Great America with us! She even went on two rollercoasters.

In the first picture are you wearing a fanny pak? Love that!

~joanne said...

don't draw attention to the 'pack'..it served the purpose...I only drag it out for Amusement parks & Shipse!