Monday, September 12, 2011

Trentster.....

First day of 4th Grade!
Yes, that's right 4th grade!
did you notice the wound on the side of his face?  He did that in the U.P.
 We were hiking down to a waterfall and he wasn't watching and took a branch to the face....that doesn't affect his cuteness!!!! 
his locker 
His desk.  Surrounded by his buddies..Dolan Bair and Carson Snyder..teacher will probably be changing their seats soon! 
He has Mrs. Katie Coxon.  He has said he likes her and things are going good!  He will do great in her class!

FYI...in case you are wondering....Troy is still in our family.  He is attending KCTC 1st session in their IT (information technologies) program....so he has to be to the HS at 5:45 to catch the bus....so I didn't get a 1st day of school picture. ( I was up...but his friend was here and I didn't think he wanted me parading around in my pj's)  AND...he really won't let me take a picture of him..so when he wonders where all the pictures of him in HS....they will be in my mind and heart!!!  He is a Junior!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I can't believe Trent let you tag along to school with him! My kids would have died. I too have a child who's appearance hasn't been making the camera these days. It's definitely a journey watching our kids grow and become individuals.