Friday, January 23, 2009

Mr Fix-it!

I married Mr. Fix-it....seriously! If Steve can't fix it...it literally can't be fixed! He has been known to fix things....well, that shouldn't be fixed. Things that have lived there life here on earth. We think of it as doing our part in the 'Green' world...you know, keeping it from the landfill for another year.

Just the other day he delighted me by fixing my mouse....it had issues...serious issues! I would scroll down and it would....but then it would scroll up and then back down and up and down. You see how this could be irritating when you are trying to read a blog. You have to take Dramamine before you start scrolling your blog list.

As I was telling him about my mouse issues the other day...his first response was...use this corded mouse. I wanted to keep my cordless mouse. Then I proceeded to try and pry my sick mouse apart. He responded in his most loving voice...give it to me. (It had screws holding it together..I would have been there awhile!) He examined it's inter workings..and blew a magic breath of life into it. It is a joy to scroll now! I scroll all the day long..scrolling here and scrolling there!

You are a true servant to me Steve! You keep our house running at top scrolling speed! Love my WD-30 and you!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

... And you are mocking my left-handed folder??... but none the less, good job uncle steve!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Isn't it great to have a husband that can fix things! Joel is the same way.

The Hendersons said...

steve macgyver.. you are a stud! well done.

Bonnie said...

He's his daddy's boy! I could count on one hand the number of times we've had to call a repairman.

Glidewell Family said...

I always tell Ace that mechanical things fear him. I try the same techniques, I watch him closely yet I never get the same results!