Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Can We Build It???

YES WE CAN!!!


You guessed it.....we went to see Bob the Builder at DeVos Hall. We were given 4 free tickets to attend a matinee performance.



Carson Snyder and Dolan Bair went with us.........






Even Bob has an 'agenda' .....he's on the wind turbine band wagon! The show was all based around building a recycling center and having wind turbines. Who doesn't have an agenda these days???








We recieved back stage passes to meet Bob and Scoop!!!








Meet Scoop....









Come on Bob, work with me would you!!! Someone always has to look away from the camera!







And what trip wouldn't be complete, with out finishing up with dinner at Ronalds House???


3 comments:

Vicki said...

WOW - BOB THE BUILDER!!!! I remember when my kids loved that show and I always thought Wendy was so cool! She could do anything.

Unknown said...

Joanne,

This is from the little girl who used to live next to you when we were growing up. Ya know the one who had the famous "suicide hill"! We still laugh about the name you gave our sledding hill. Mom passed along the Christmas card and letter you sent her.

It seems like a life time ago when we were young, but at the same time it seems like yesterday and it is full of great memories!

I will add you to my blog list and I hope you stop by to check my blog out.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Hope it was fun!