Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Friends Fun Day.....

There is a lot of good about being a stay at home mom...this is one of them! A long time friend of mine, Renee, came down to spend the day with me. Yipee!! We had so much fun together that I didn't want you to miss any of it......
First, we spent about an hour and half at Goodwill
Then we picked up her copy of Fireproof Then we need to get some nourishment to feed our weary souls...so Bennigans was the place.Then we picked up some spices at one of my favorites....Penzeys Spices. They have great stuff...namely spices! Then another one of my favorites....... Milk at Save-a-lot..only 1.99 Another crafters choice..BTW..I bought nothing here!!
Plumb's had a 4 day sale.....don't want to miss out on Bugles for 99¢. Well...that was kinda of a wasted stop..the sale starts on Thursday...Oops!
A quick look at Valueland, which was a total waste of time!!
That was how we spent the day! What fun we had. Her husband commented to her on the way down from Traverse City.....What are you really gonna do for 5+ hours? Don't you worry Jim, we've got that covered!
Renee has remained a great friend....Thanks Renee for coming and hanging out for the day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like my kind of day:)!!!
Lori:)

Vicki said...

You went to all those places in 5 hours? Wow - you are a pro at shopping. I need take a few lessons.

julie said...

Was that snow on the ground?

Great time out. I didn't see a stop at Meijers. No one does speed shopping like Joanne!!

~joanne said...

Ah, yeah..that's snow on the ground...we often have that here in Michigan in January.
It's a fluffy white substance that falls from the sky and accumulates on roads...signs....buildings...

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you Jo! Thanks for taking time out of your busy life to hang out with me. As always I enjoyed the fellowship, bargins, & fun we had. Not to worry Julie, I made a stop at Meijers after Joanne and I parted ways :o)