Friday, July 1, 2011

Lake Ann....

Early Monday morning we were shipping three boys of to Lake Ann Camp near Traverse City.  This is Tyler's last year...which we thought he might not be able to get time off at Steelcase..but they let him have it off.  This was Trent's first year attending LA...he was sooo excited!  Troy...well..yeah he went...he plays like he doesn't want to go...but we know he does!!!!
Trent bringing is stuff to the bus!
Here they are getting ready to ride the bus up there.  Yes, that's a chartered bus..our church owns one.  I remember riding up to LA all jammed in a van..what happened to those days???
Five Buckner Boys heading to Lake Ann!!!
Tyler, Trent, Troy, Florin & Nic....ready or not here they come! 
Lake Ann is a great great camp and well worth the money it takes to send them there!!!!  As a matter of fact, I went to LA 4-5 times myself.  Some of my most fond childhood memories were from LA...spending time with my cousin, Dawn...why we ever signed up for Tee-Pee camping one year is beyond me!?!?!?  We do have a lot of memories to show for it!!! It was a fun year for us...oh, and that one counselor we all had a crush on...baby..was he hot!!!!  I think I got off track there a bit!
My dad was also a camper the 2nd year LA was started...back in 1948!
Steve's mom was also a camper there!  Third generation campers!

No comments: