Friday, July 1, 2011

Grand Haven....

This has become somewhat of a tradition for us...
when the kids go to camp, we take a night to head over to Grand haven to watch the sunset.
I checked the weather and Wednesday seemed like the best choice...so over we went!!!
I'm no photographer and I don't have one of those ritzy cameras..so this is all I got!
I look at others pictures and love them and how they look..but I know my A.D.D. self and know I would never be able to teach myself all the things you need to know about photography!!!  I would need Steve to read it all and and explain it to me...and then remember it when my feeble mind forgot it! Not gonna happen!!! 





that's all folks!!

2 comments:

julie said...

Great sunset pictures!! Mom would be proud :)

Vicki said...

The pictures are great! They look like post cards. It's wonderful that you and Steve have sweet moments/traditions together. Love you both!