Thursday, February 4, 2010

On a Roll.....

Oops, I did it again!

I know, I have to quit writing about cooking and recipes...boring! But anyway, I had another success!

We had spaghetti tonight and I was looking for a GF bread recipe...here is what I found....Brazilian Cheese Bread!

After reading the reviews at allrecipies.com I decided I would attempt it. They turned out pretty yummy....kinda cheesy & chewy inside. The recipe already called Parmesan cheese and I added mozzarella cheese too. This is one of the bigger biscuits I made, I also made 11 mini biscuits in my mini muffin tin.

The predominant ingredient was Tapioca Flour...I know you all have that on your pantry shelf. Believe it or not, they do sell it and I have a 5 lb bag of it!


I won't bore you with the recipe. I do like allrecipies.com though! If you have not gone there....please do! It is a great resource! They have a plethora of recipes. I like to read the comments before I decide what to bake. It helps me decide if it will be worth my time.

I guess by the smile on Trent's face and the double thumbs up...I will keep this recipe!

No comments: