Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nose!....


I think it has literally been years since I have been sick. I mean like 'cold' sick or even flu sick. I have been without illness for so long, I can hardly remember how to blow my nose!
I'm living on Cold & Sinus Medicine. To make matters worse, I've learned to snore! Steve is sooo loving me!
I have never snored till about 3 weeks ago. Something about me not sleeping good is causing me to snore. We think it has something to do with my low hemoglobin. It WAS occasionally, like every other night...=). Since the cold and stuffy nose, it has been every night...all night long!
If we had a spare room...one of us would be there!!

3 comments:

julie said...

Maybe I can hook you up with some of my "cold" pills!! They really help you sleep well.

Hope you feel better soon.

The Hendersons said...

jo - i am feeling you. i have had a crazy couple of months. not sick enough to actually be sick... but annoyed by nasal drip and poor sleep.

Vicki said...

It's March now so I hope you're better. I had horrible post nasal drip and cough. Went to Dr. it is bronchitis. First thing the dr. said "Do not take multi symptom cold medicines", prescribed a z-pack, Mucinex DM (stops cough) and an inhaler. The next time or if you still have it, you should at least try the Mucinex DM - it will help you settle down so you can sleep and it lasts for 12 hours!