Monday, December 7, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

Trent had his Christmas Concert on Thursday. He was so excited, we could hardly keep his feet on the ground....




Neil & Bonnie and Dad & Linda were all able to attend...what a fun memory, knowing all the grandparents were there to watch!



What was really shocking to me, was that they actually sang songs that said the word "Jesus"...wonder how many more years they will be able to do that. It's a little confusing to me that people are offended by the name of Christ, Jesus, God but yet they still celebrate the holiday that is all about Jesus birth??? Do they not realize what Christmas is all about?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have also been enjoying the Wii Mario Kart game. I quick snapped this shot of all the boys playing. I'm an embarrassment when I play. I have a hard time staying on the road. I never plan on passing anyone...I just hope to go over the finish line.

1 comment:

The Hendersons said...

thanks for the update joanne! i've been missing trent! you are so lucky to be close to family and have them be able to experience the boys' lives and be a positive influence to them. how wonderful it will be for them to grow up and create families built on such solid ground. way to go.

i loved the wii picture! the guys look like they are having fun. way to let me do their thing!

i am praying for you that all goes well with your surgery and recovery today. please update us when you are able.