Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Still Deciding......


Tomorrow has to be the big day...when we say good bye to one of our 4 legged friends. As much as we have enjoyed watching these sisters play...it's way more than I bargained for! We went to see the vet today so we could make sure both were healthy...they were!!! He tried to convince me that having two is much easier...they don't get bored and get in as much trouble!...ya so! But what about....double vet bills, double food, double poo.......
It has been a long time since I have potty trained a puppy...and I don't care to do two!! They are doing well, with only a few accidents. They were actually in the crate from 8:30-1:30 today and never had an accident!!..WOW!...Double WOW! I was expecting to come home to a real mess (no pun intended!)
I'm getting out-voted on the name, they say it's too girly....what do they expect...she's a girl!! Trent really wanted to name her 'hot-chick' we said that wasn't going to work, so he said, what about 'hot-babe'...we are sooo in trouble with that kid! I like Maci...but Steve likes Jaci......Tyler likes Laci...I see a pattern.
Troy is already starting to get upset about us finding a new home for one of them, poor kid...he wants them both now! Give them one, they want two.....
~joanne *Ü*

4 comments:

julie said...

I think it is funny you get more comments for the puppies than when you just do "family" blogs!! My vote is two is better than one.

The Hendersons said...

my vote is send the other one to us... or deliver it to us.. perhaps we could pay in plane tickets :)

julie said...

Tod are you crazy. Do not send us a puppy!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the name Alice..AWWW how cute...in case you need any MORE suggestions :D