Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shocking....

Can you believe, not even one of you, voted for winter!...Shocking! Maybe the snowiest winter in February had something to do with your decision!?!? 33% of you liked Fall best......22% voted for Summer. The winner is...Spring with 44%.......we are all hoping it's on it's way! It's in the air around here. It doesn't take very many warm days for people to start wearing shorts and walking around town! Probably cabin fever. I do use the term 'warm days' loosely...I'm talking like 32°!! Some of you are thinking that's cold...it's all in the perspective......

On a puppy note....

I thinking we decided what to do....
First of all, mental note to self.....don't bring two puppies home if you plan on keeping only one!!! it creates BIG problems with the kids!!!

Our plan today....we are planning on keeping the bigger one. I sure wish I could see about 6 months down the road to see what their personalities and size will be...but we can't. So we are left to make a decision on the information we have.....Scary! She will probably dig holes, run away and chew the leg of the dining room table!! Her name maybe Jaci ?!?!? I wanted Maci...out-voted again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to come see your new baby. She's beautiful. Welcome to the dog club! I hope you don't have skunks in town. Two of our three dogs were "skunked" on Saturday night. PU!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot . . . 2 is better than 1! And they are small - it's only like having one dog when you combine their weight.

julie said...

Have lots of fun with Jaci.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking you should keep both. It would make the boy-girl ratio in the house a little more even :O) Have fun!! Can't wait to meet the new Buckner addition-additions??

Anonymous said...

AWW how cute...I think you should keep both...but who am I to decide. You're the ones who have to live with 2x the hair or 2x the poop. So I'll leave that up to you :D