Thursday, February 14, 2008

Whatever you say...

I think I would have voted the same as all of you....I enjoy the changing of seasons. You all like the changing of seasons!! To be honest, I have always experienced 'the changing of seasons' so maybe that's all I know! I was born and raised in Michigan so maybe I don't know any better! Maybe I would love 70° everyday given the chance. I do think the weather is always the main topic here in Michigan...so what would we talk about, if the weather didn't change?
I think my favorite season is Spring! It just seems so good, after snow, to see green grass popping up and spring bulbs peeking through!! It just seems good to be able to get out and take a walk! Most at my house, like Fall....I think hunting may have something to do with that!!...Good Guess! Maybe that will be my next question...
~joanne

1 comment:

Glidewell Family said...

I was wondering if everyone will be voteing for spring since were all longing for it. I mean those that are going thru winter that is. LOL