Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cali.~Part 1

Part 1 
will consist of my nieces wedding ~ the reason we were in California to begin with!
We (Dad, Linda and myself) arrived on a Thursday at SFO.  We found our way to the rental car area (escalators, elevators, people movers & trams) and headed for Santa Clara (where my BIL & sister live).
The next day we started in with the wedding festivities!
at the hotel
Father-of-the-Bride looking oh so relaxed
Hannah (the Bride) getting all gussied up!
Random Pictures....
in and around the Venue!
 The wedding was held at a working vineyard in Livermore, CA
It was a beautiful back drop (a little hot..lol) for a beautiful wedding!
My sister, Julie and Hannah spent many many hours covering each detail and it paid of!  
Julie isn't called the Kraft Queen for nothing!


Pinterest wedding all the way....

the seating arrangements


Ryan was the ring bearer (although he didn't care the rings??) he is my nephew,
 (Hannah's nephew) Joel's, son.  He did an awesome job...with all kids, it's always a gamble whether they will actually go down the isle the day of the wedding (he hem-Joel) or not.
He did and was so cute with his little sign!
Here is Cailin with my nephew Joel...She turned 1 while we were out there!
Joel and Grandma Elsie!
Joel, Dad & Linda
Joel (he was a busy guy!) & Julie

Oh! and here comes the bride!
Tod and his little princess, Hannah!
~Isn't she beaming~
Eric getting ready to take her arm!
Rings!
Mr & Mrs Eric Elmblad!
with the parents
the Sisters!


Cute! Cute! Cute!


Julie, Hannah & Me!

Hannah's side
Grandpa Bill & his only Granddaughter
Daddy~Daughter dance
It was very special occasion!!
 I'm so glad I was able to be there in person to watch Hannah make her way down the isle to her love Eric!
They make a wonderful couple!
May they be blessed with many years (and little Eric & Hannah!) together!
I hope *someday* I can witness them moving to the Upper Peninsula and raising their little Eric & Hannahs!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I am so glad you shared this day with us. It was a beautiful wedding and I loved all the touches. Makes me wish I could get married all over again!