Monday, August 26, 2013

The Monkeys go to the Zoo

What happens when the zoo offers $1 admissions....the WHOLE city and surrounding towns attend!...and that's no joke!  
The only saving grace was I didn't have a stroller, wagon or wheelchair to maneuver around!
Hahaha..I just looked at the picture and realized their is not a soul in sight...lol..no really, this was on our way out!

John Ball has been climbed on for years!  
Good thing he has strong shoulders!
John Ball (1794-1884) is memorialized by a bronze figure of himself seated on a granite bench with two children. The figures of the children were modeled by Virginia and Albert Ellis Ball, great-grandchildren of this Grand Rapids pioneer.

because we got in for $1....I let the boys do the High Ropes Course...they really enjoyed it ....11 year old boys have NO fear!!!  I was scared just watching them!

Carson & Trent 
all smiles! 
I got a bird 
String Rays 
Grizzly Bears 
We went back in the bird cage...they were having so much fun getting the birds on their sticks 
It won't be very many more years I can go to zoo...

No comments: