Sunday, May 27, 2012

For the Record!!

Steve and the boys went to the U.P. quad riding/camping...so I stayed home as this was a boys only trip.  For the record there was NO laying around and watching movies!!!!  This is a list of what I accomplished purely for my record (and hoping when Steve gets back he reads it and realizes how amazing I am!!!!)

*cleared a clogged shower drain (with baking soda & vinegar ..like a small volcano)
*planted flowers out front
*swept the garage & driveway
*vacuumed the van
***cleaned everything out of my kitchen cupboards/scrubbed them down/removed very stuck on shelf liner/REPAINTED the insides***
*defrosted the big freezer & freezer above 2nd fridge
*touched up paint in upstairs bathroom
*scrubbed the tub
*stripped and waxed (3 coats) the kitchen linoleum
*checked my FB & emails
*Drove to Menards @7pm to get paint with ugly hair
*took the kitchen rugs to the laundry mat and washed them
* laid carpet squares on the back porch & entryway....including cutting with an exact-o knife (with no injuries!!!)
*washed all bedding for all beds ....blankets, sheets, mattress pad, comforters & remade
*vacuumed house
*sewed a button on Trent's shorts
*washed & folded 4 loads of laundry
*climbed Mount Everest
*painted the ceiling in our bathroom
*watered my plants
*visited with my neighbor man
*sewed a ripped bed skirt
*ran the dishwasher
*re-stuffed my couch cushion
 
I'm probably forgetting something...I just know I did more!!  90% of this was done on Saturday & Sunday..I don't think I sat down!

By no means is everything done..they could be gone 3 more weeks and I think I would be just as busy!!!  I work best under pressure... obviously the pressure was on!   Have a great week-end!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how in the world could i have a great weekend after reading all that??? i've not gotten a single thing done compared to that!!!
although i did have four kids under 7 for a sleepover friday till saturday night so that should count for something right?
great job.

Vicki said...

Mount Everest - really? Is this code for the staircase? LOL!! You sure were busy. I know it's easier to get a lot of what you did done when no one is around to be bothered by it or to tell you how better to do it. Good for you. What a great way to spend the time you had. Let's just hope they all shower before climbing into those clean beds! LOL!!

~joanne said...

They all showered!!!