Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Catch Up

I'm trying to get my blog all caught up....
Every year the kids earn a trip to the Whitecaps game in the spring..this year was no exception.
Trent and some of his guy pals
Trent, Dolan, Abel & Carson
Trent and his mommy 
Trent and his Ice Cream...I mean really?? He can't eat all that! 


What I'm seeing....
Joy is making us happy this summer!  They have made Gluten Free Sugar Cones..YES!!!!
It's the little Joys in life! 
While Steve and the boys were gone I talked a huge project..I have wanted (needed!!!) to do this for years and have basically drug my feet on the whole thing....tttoooo much wwwooorrrkkk! I convinced myself Saturday that I HAD to do it!  So I emptied out ALL the cupboards...here is the mess!! Don't be hating on me cause I have tooo much stuff!!
Then I got busy painting the inside of the cupboards...I hope to never have to do this in my lifetime!! 
Kent City did a streetscape project last year and took down all the over head power lines and part of the project was to install light poles.  For Memorial Day they hung flags from the poles. Downtown looked great! 
My neighbor shared these Siberian Iris with me last year after I commented on how much I liked them.  This year I get to enjoy my own!
 The guys all packed up! 
Heading to the U.P. for the boys only camping trip the Thursday before Memorial Day! 
Look how clean they are! 
and they are off! 
I told Steve before he left....I will miss you....but it might take till Sunday before that happens! Hahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You worked too hard. No shopping trips?

~joanne said...

Well I did do a little shopping on Friday!!!