Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm in Love..

...with Hobby Lobby!
 They have recently stole my heart!
I'm in a funk lately and I have been changing up my walls, 
 here is my latest purchase....
I went there for some words for my wall...you know...
Live, Love, Laugh...kind of thing.  
I spotted this gem and I had to have it!  
Best part..it was 50% off!  It was only $7!!
I'm so pleased with how it looks and how rapidly my husband hung it for me..he's a keeper!

Oh..and BTW..I got my word..Love!

This wasn't going to be part of this post..but it just came to me.  When I wrote about Steve promptly hanging my wall decor..there is a reason!  In the past, I have been known to 'try' and hang a shelf or picture frame and have made a crater hole in the process.  You see, we have plaster walls and it tends to crumble and I think it doesn't help that I swing the hammer like a girl!  I'm pretty sure I have inferior tools too!! Sooo after many holes and years he 'hops to it' when I speak of hanging something on the wall.  And may I add something...I am so happy that Steve lets me hang things on the wall and change things.  Many men have an issue with holes in the wall!!!  Much love going out to him tonight!

I do believe, that he stole my heart too!

No comments: